Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

I have been appointed executor of my cousins estate in Texas. He has property in California I need to sell to pay back taxes & HOA fees. Does the property have to go through the courts in California first before I can sell?

Asked on 12/01/13, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Assuming the property is not held in a trust, the answer is you will need to do an ancillary probate in California.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/13, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado