Legal Question in Tax Law in Colorado

Federal Tax Lien

What is the best way to resolve a federal income tax lien that my wife has as a result of her ex-husbands failure to pay taxes on their joint tax filings while married (over 10 years ago)?

Asked on 3/31/07, 10:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kreig Mitchell Law Office of Kreig Mitchell LLC

Re: Federal Tax Lien

1. Check the statute of limitations.

2. Check the innocent spouse rules.

3. Consider pursuing claim against ex-husband.


hire someone to do this for you.

Read more
Answered on 3/31/07, 11:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Colorado