Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado


My mother in law wants to make my wife the executor of her will..but her financial advisor says she can't because my wife lives outside the state of Texas where my mother in law this right?

Asked on 6/22/08, 10:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

V. Iyer Iyer Law Office, L.L.C.

Re: executors

You need to check with a Probate and Wills Attorney in Texas. Thsi is a legal issue and her fianncial advisor should not be giving legal advice as it may amount to the unlawful practice of law by the fianancial advisor.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/08, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado