Legal Question in Disability Law in Connecticut

I am married, but my name is not on the deed. If my mate dies does the house go to me? I live in Connecticut.

Asked on 2/26/11, 7:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Lee MacDonald Law Office of Bonnie Lee MacDonald

The first 100k goes to you and then the rest is split between you and your kids.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/11, 7:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Connecticut