Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Connecticut

can someone tell me what does this mean? You ask the court to enter judgment against the other party and grant your request for relief.

Asked on 9/11/12, 4:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kristen Garlans Kristen Garlans, Esq.

Without context to go on, it generally means you can file a motion with the court to ask the judge to decide in your favor. How you do that will depend on what has happened in the case so far.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Connecticut