Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

Do I need a lawyer for a Class B Misdemeanor Trespassing case in Connecticut if I do not dispute guilt? If not, What should I expect?

Asked on 7/06/11, 7:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Hite Rosenberg, Whewell & Hite, LLC

A lawyer can most likely get you a better deal, its an worth least consulting with an attorney and discussing. If you are interested, contact attorney Ilya Press at my office at (203) 870-6700.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/11, 10:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut