Legal Question in Education Law in Connecticut

Injury in a CT College

What should I receive for information if I am injured in a CT College? Should there be a first report of injury filed? Should there be accomodations to assist me? Can I be granted a leave of absence? They say I need to withdraw. What are my rights, where can I find out what my rights are?

Asked on 1/25/09, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

Re: Injury in a CT College

How were you injured? Who injured you? Is the university responsible for the injury? Have your spoken with the Dean? Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for answers and a consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/09, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Connecticut