Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

my teenage son wants to live his dad but we both don't want to go thru the court process. we want to know if we can come upon an agreement and have it notarized or do we need to go to court?

Asked on 1/27/20, 7:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Although it is always best to have a court order, there is no reason why you can't work it out between yourselves.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/20, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut