Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Court order reads: Father May claim child for tax purposes on even years, so long is he is current on child support.

The father is paying arrears every month, still owes over 2 years in arrears. Can he claim the child for 2018 taxes ?

Asked on 5/02/19, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

Unless there is a court order that states otherwise, then it appears he can not claim the child for 2018.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/19, 3:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut