Legal Question in Employment Law in Connecticut

Due to the Coronavirus, I have had a loss in number of hours, and now have been told that our wages will be cut as well. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 3/23/20, 1:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can apply for unemployment and for the stimulus package of 1200.00 plus 500 extra for each child.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/20, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Connecticut