Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

A follow up to my previous post. Do I consult a bankruptcy attorny or a real estate one? The divorce decree states: ""the husband and wife agree to sell the property at XXX which is solely in the husband's name and he will receive all the net proceeds from the sale. The property is presently encumbered by a mortgage to XXX Bank for which is solely in the husband's name and the approximate amount of $XXX..."

Asked on 4/21/13, 9:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.

What is the question?

Read more
Answered on 4/23/13, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut