Legal Question in Immigration Law in Delaware

my boyfriend came on a fi visa which is expired and we want to get married ? can we and what is the process.

Asked on 4/15/13, 9:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho

You'll want to file for his green card after getting married to him, assuming you are a US citizen.

You may find information on the adjustment of status process here:

Read more
Answered on 4/15/13, 11:12 pm
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Just as Attorney Cho stated, if you are a U.S. citizen, you can file for his "greencard" immediately after getting married. You can also obtain more information at the USCIS website:

Read more
Answered on 4/16/13, 7:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Delaware