Legal Question in Tax Law in Delaware

Tax break

I have a regular full-time job and I do consulting on the side for a private contractor which pays great but the taxes are killing me. Tax-wise, would it benefit me to obtain an EIN number and business license and do the consulting as a business rather than just ''on the side'' secondary income?

Asked on 2/21/07, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: Tax break

It is right.You have no way to break it. I think, please follow the rules.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/07, 11:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Delaware