Legal Question in Family Law in Ethiopia

Want to know about my choices if I do not want to involve with a presumed child of mine now. If I change my mind in the future, say after five years, can I involve in the child's life.

Asked on 4/24/12, 12:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Sir;

Your question is too wide to give specific answer. Please specify.

Kind Regards

Read more
Answered on 4/26/12, 12:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ethiopia