Legal Question in International Law in Florida

Parental rights

How can an american father preserve his parental rights of children that are moving to France with their french mother?

Asked on 1/25/09, 6:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Willig David S. Willig, Chartered

Re: Parental rights

Our firm is qualified in Florida and in France, such that we may be in a position to assist in bringing your matter to a satisfactory conclusion.

David S. Willig, Chartered

Attorney at Law & Florida International Notary

Avocat au Barreau de Paris

Read more
Answered on 1/30/09, 2:46 pm
Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Re: Parental rights

Assuming the father has established his parental rights, either by being married to the mother, being subject to a child suppport suit, or by filing a paternity suit, Florida law forbids a mother from moving a child more than fifty miles from the child's current Florida address without court (or the father's) permission.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/09, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Florida