Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Florida

My attorney filed for Notice of Non Evidentiary hearing to withdraw as our attorney in the bankruptcy case.

What do I need to do to dispute what he is saying (I have proof) and ask the court for him to pay half of what he has been paid (Over $4000) we filed on12/9/2016. (I do not get paid until the first. I am 75 yrs old, retired, hope you sill want to help me)

Asked on 2/20/17, 5:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

R. Jason de Groot R. Jason de Groot, P.A.

There probably is no use in disputing him being allowed to withdraw, but bring up your concerns to the judge.

Read more
Answered on 2/20/17, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Florida