To give you a little bit of background - I own a business from 2011 to 2017. In 2016 the business applied for loan - aggressive daily pay back loan. The business filed for bankruptcy in 2016. The lender sued me personally and got temp judgment and filed a motion to vacate the judgment and the hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.
I also filed for personal chapter 13 in Oct of 2016 but was dismissed
1 Answer from Attorneys
Sir, I am an Indian Lawyer. However I will assist you. Answer these following questions
1. When did you file the insolvency case
2. was it for all assets or was it in parts.
3. has the court appoint a insolvency professional
4. Have filed the list of your assets
5. what orders have been passed by the court till now
since you quest date, was close to your hearing, i did not deem it right to guide you. if you be patient you would be out of this and you have to give me some time to examine the case.
Related Questions & Answers
Me and my husband are considering filing for chapter 7 bankruptcy but our fear is... Asked 10/19/19, 3:43 am in United States Florida Bankruptcy Law