Legal Question in Business Law in Florida

how do you change from sole owner to a corporation

Asked on 3/28/13, 3:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marc J. Soss Marc J. Soss, Esquire

You must Articles of Incorporation with the Florida Division of Corporations.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/13, 5:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Florida