Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

consumer law,a company has fail to issue an itemize receipt in a timely manner,what can be done

Asked on 5/06/17, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Ask for one.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/17, 1:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida