Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

can i ask the irs to hold a refund for non payment of alimony

Asked on 7/09/18, 8:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman


Read more
Answered on 7/10/18, 4:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida