Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I owe child support & olds irs dept that i never used.Collectting anutites from mothers reecent death.

Asked on 2/01/19, 9:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rinky Parwani Rinky S. Parwani, Attorney at Law

I am not sure I understand your question. If you contact my office, I can give you a free consultation and try and answer your question. 813-514-8280

Read more
Answered on 2/03/19, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida