Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Did a small job for a customer seven hundred dollars in total. I did not do a written contract because of the small amount and scope of work. He said he wants to wait to pay for the work. We live in Florida and prompt payment only applies to written contracts. Can I present him with a bill for an increased amount for the delay? If he refuses at time of being presented with the bill to pay can I present him with a notice of lien?

Asked on 1/19/18, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

No and no.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/18, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida