Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have a criminal and civil legal proceedings outside of the USA against someone who is American. The individual has alot of money and is known to have paid of women after assaulting them. My question is how do I find any type of accusation or complaints against someone in the united states. Its worth mentioning that this individual is very famous but is known for being quite aggressive and not taking a no for an answer (So I know there is cases/complaints).

Many thanks

Asked on 1/19/20, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You could try hiring a private investigator to research what this person may have in their past.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/20, 3:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida