Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

After lossing a criminal appeal on the first dca can we go back to the circuit court? In reference to credit jail time the answer of the first dca court was per curium affirmed

Asked on 10/04/13, 4:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

No. It is basically over at this point. You can appeal to a higher court but a per curium affirmed decision is not goon to be overturned under most circumstances

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida