Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

truth serum

Asked on 4/02/16, 5:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin Lucid Legal, PLLC

Is there a question? If you're asking whether the government can administer a drug to compel a person to speak truthfully, the answer is no.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/16, 6:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida