Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

I was caught drinking underage at a bar and asked to leave, while the bouncer took my alcohol away I walked out of the bar was 25 feet outside the bar and I was put in a choke hold by the bouncer and said he's calling the cops. The cop wrote me an MIP. He did not see me with any alcohol, but what I'm guessing was told by the bouncer I had alcohol. Should I fight this case?

Asked on 3/14/13, 9:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should talk to an attorney in person about whether and how you should fight this. There may be defenses, and your attorney can also make it possible for you to avoid jail and other consequences.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/13, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida