Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

How do I go about recalling a dui related- failure to appear in court warrant?

Asked on 8/02/22, 9:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Blecher Jonathan Blecher, P.A.

Retain an attorney to prepare a legally sufficient Motion to Set Aside Bench Warrant and schedule a hearing date. You'll need a reasonable explanation for your non-appearance.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/22, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida