Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My ex and I have agreed on the visitation schedule of our son. However she has shown unstable and unpredictable life for our child. There hasnt been a final order yet, how can I petition the court to modify the current order, she has an Atty, and I am Pro Se.

Asked on 12/01/11, 5:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

If the atty has not filed the document yet, call him and tell him you have changed your mind. Ask for a mediation and schedule with the family law unit or with a mediator.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/11, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida