Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Am I allowed to move out of state with child without the father? We live together but aren't married

Asked on 2/04/14, 12:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

If there is no court involvement - Yes. If there has been any court involvement for any reason concerning the child - No

Read more
Answered on 2/04/14, 1:16 pm
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If no court orders or open cases then yes. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659

Read more
Answered on 2/04/14, 1:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida