Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Awarded my home in F.J. I have lost my home of 20 yrs.

If your contract has expired w/ yr realitor, and she was appointed a general magistrate by the Judge. Can he force you to continue using a realitor who betrayed a Fidiciary relationship who succeeded w/ an order for writ of possession that you were awarded exclusive use & possession of yr home, upon the sale of the home awarded the proceeds w/ the first $15,000 to be given to the former husband?(Family Dr.of 26 yrs.)

A conspiracy took place between my realitor/former husband/attny who knew the contract on the sale of home was to be closing, and they continued to have me forced from my home?

I need to sign w/ a new realitor and was told from the present realitor the Judge extended her contract until Sept 5th w/ a cont. of Case Management conference.

I am homeless, $20 in my pocket and no Alimony to follow until another offer is recieved on my home. All my rights have been literally stripped from my life.

(F.J. appointed ex to pay 1st,2nd,&H.O. Ins. to be deducted from perm. alimony sending balance to wife until the sale of the home. I haven't recieved alimony to live on for 14 mo. to date due to error in the F.J. unpaid taxes were never entered in trial. Mortg paid taxes 04-06 increased pymt fm $2313.-4500mo.

Asked on 8/23/07, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott R. Jay Law Offices of Scott R. Jay

Re: Awarded my home in F.J. I have lost my home of 20 yrs.

NOTE: This communication is not intended as and should not be interpreted as legal advice. Rather, it is intended solely as a general discussion of legal principles. You should not rely on or take action based on this communication without first presenting ALL relevant details to a competent attorney in your jurisdiction and then receiving the attorney's individualized advice for you. By reading the "Response" to your question or comment, you agree that the opinion expressed is not intended to, nor does it, create any attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. If you do not agree, then stop right here, and do not read any further.

There is obviously much more to this matter than you reported here or can be answered in a few lines. You have expressed many different thoughts and potential issues. You need to consult a local attorney who can review the file and all pleadings and provide you with a viable response. If you literally have no money, check with the local bar association and they probably have a list of attorneys who will provide services pro bono (no charge).

Scott R. Jay, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/07, 12:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida