Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

child custdy

i would like to know where do i start . when im tring to get my kids back.

Asked on 6/30/08, 7:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Re: child custdy

Find an attorney. If you can't afford one, at least, try to get a free consult. You do not set forth enough facts to gauge your chances of success.

A motion to modify custody might work depending again on what the facts are, how contested it might be and the reasons for the modification. That's why you see a local attorney first.

Read more
Answered on 7/01/08, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida