Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Child Support /Custody arrangements

Ex moved with my son to Fl. no court ordered support just mutual written papers for last 5 1/2 years. Now I have to pay on top of that to fly there or fly him up etc. I am looking to lessen payments and /or at least have an equal more suitable arrangment...Who in Fl do I need to contact? Would I need to go to Fl for court?...Thank you.

Asked on 4/07/05, 10:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Child Support /Custody arrangements

You should speak with a family law attorney in the county where they reside.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/05, 11:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida