Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I'm am trying to get custody of my son if I had a written statement signed and noterised by a person who witnessed the mother of my child exhibiting violent behavior could it be used in court

Asked on 7/07/13, 11:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You'll really need the witness to come to court with you, not sign a statement. And what type of behavior? Violent behavior in the presence of or against the child? We need more information.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 11:22 am

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

No. It is hearsay

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida