Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

Im divorced and have joint custody of my twin 9 year old daughters,im remarried,i pay child support,can i work out of state for a week at a time then be home for a week at a time,my current wife takes the kids and helps with them when im away

Does my exwife have any legal right to tell me were i can work,as im supporting her family and mine.

I wont as a registered nurse and take travel contracts as needed

Asked on 9/15/23, 1:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

No. This should have been worked out in the custody and visitation agreement.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/23, 5:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida