Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My fiancÚ is Trying to get custody of his three year old son we have been to court once and were granted every other weekend visitation the judge said that after his heart surgery the mother should work with us and let us see him more and if she didn't we should take her back to court the judge also said that she needed to get a job license and a car its been almost a year and she hasn't done any of that and she makes it hard for us to see his son even on the days we are supposed to have him she has admitted to not taking Larry to the hospital when she believed he needed to go because she didn't have a ride I want to know what the chances are that we could get majority of custody without hiring an attorney

Asked on 6/21/13, 3:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You should get a lawyer because the case has to be presented correctly, don't attempt to do it alone

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 4:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida