Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What do I have to do to find my birth siblings? They were given up for closed adoption as was I. They were born in FL and given up for adoption in FL.

Asked on 6/20/15, 6:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to do a search of the Adoption Reunion Registry in FL.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/15, 1:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida