Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

If a judge denied petition to relocate with minor child, but parents agree is the judges ruling still valid

Asked on 10/16/23, 5:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Rosenblum Rosenblum Law Offices

Yes-Judge's ruling is still valid until it is modified or set aside. If the parties are in agreement--they can sign a Consent Order Modifying the ruling denying the petition and see if judge will sign it. The judge may require one of the parties to file another Pet. to modify first--it depends on the judge.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/23, 8:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida