Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I still have legal document from state of Florida from almost 20 years ago for my daughters father to pay child support. Never have received any money. Want to collect! Daughter is 30 now. I need a lawyer that will help me Persue my daughters father. I live in apopka, Florida so a lawyer in central Florida

Asked on 4/06/14, 8:48 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

This is probably noncollectable but have the document reviewed.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/14, 3:31 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

If you want to do this you will have to pay a lawyer up front. You will likely spend money and collect no money.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/14, 3:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida