Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

After my mother passed away my step mother adopted me. Can I get my birth mothers name back on my birth certificate

Asked on 10/23/19, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Yes. When you turn 18 you can legally change you name back. OR if your step mother will go back and do it. Just depends.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/19, 7:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida