Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

How can I get the parental rights of my children's father revoked? He no longer lives in this country.

Asked on 8/29/13, 4:11 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

You file a petition to terminate parental rights and serve him via the newspaper. If he ever returns to the U.S., he'll probably be able to have the order overturned, though.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 9:01 pm

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

You have to file a petition to terminate the rights of the father. It is complex so you will need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/13, 2:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida