Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I got my proposed order for dissolution of Marriage what do I have to do know

Asked on 5/08/15, 2:21 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you got it from the other side and If you agree, nothing.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/15, 3:17 pm
Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall

Read the order, notify the Judge if it is not correct.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/15, 5:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida