Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I turn 18 in one month. She is unfit and has a record for stealing. There is a past dcf case where I was taken away from her. She make me do her college work and abuses me mentally and physically sometimes. If I were to live with my sister could the cops still make me go to my mother's home.

Asked on 7/01/13, 5:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure

Wait until you are 18 then you are legally an adult.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 2:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida