Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

What to do when you have a warrant for child support and can't pay purge

Asked on 7/23/15, 8:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Appear before judge and prove you cannot pay.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/15, 8:12 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure

The warrant is with the sheriff who will not care so turn yourself in then go before the judge to have it reduced.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/15, 2:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida