Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I accidentally misfired with a bow and arrow and made a small hole in an '03 Camry. No police report was filed. I have car insurance, so does he. He decided he wanted gift card to my local store and he did notnwant to get his car fixed. I said no that I did not want to get my business involved. Now, he has decided to get his car fixed. I don't want to pay him. I feel like he is just trying to push me around. How should I proceed?

Asked on 8/28/13, 2:09 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

John DeLancett Law Offices of John DeLancett, PL.

He may not pursue the matter legally, in which case you may not be compelled to pay him. From the sounds of it you are liable for the reasonable cost of repair. Assuming you can agree as to what that should be, pay him.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 2:25 pm

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Get it fixed at a shop you know if you can and get a release.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 12:20 pm
Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

He is entitled to get it fixed and you need to pay for it. If it is less then deductibles, it is easier for you to pay it. Get a release for anything you do pay.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 3:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida