Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

i went to the hospital because a roach crawled in my ear : went to the emegercy room to get help the doctor did not know the differ. between the roach or my ear drum and he damaged my ear and i can not hear at all im deaf in one ear behind poor mal-practice.

Asked on 5/15/10, 6:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

I strongly recommend you consult with a medical malpractice attorney in your area immediately to preserve any rights you may have. As in an litigation or potential litigation matter, time is of the essence.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/10, 2:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida