Legal Question in Health Care Law in Florida

I am a minor. I have multiple chronic illnesses which require care. My parents believe that they are fake, I’m faking it, they aren’t caused my anything but laziness, and that I don’t need care. They refuse to take me to my appointments and let me express my concerns. My quality of life is terrible. As a minor do I have rights to care? Can I file? If so under what?

Asked on 6/08/19, 4:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

Contact DCF. You can do that online or by telephone. They will handle this.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/19, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Florida