Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I am a canadian and living and working in USA with proper visa. My dad recently became a naturalize citizen. What is my option to get green card of permanent status? How long this process take? Is it quicker if I am Canadian living and woking in USA?

Asked on 2/16/12, 7:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mario Musil The Musil Law Firm

Your father may be able to petition on your behalf or your employer may be able to sponsor you.

I take it you are over 18, so depending on whether you are married or single the process through your father's petition may take a while. It may be quicker to have your employer sponsor you for a green card.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact my office:

877 706 8745

Read more
Answered on 2/17/12, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida