Legal Question in Immigration Law in Florida

I'm married with a cuban, cu6 and waiting for one year to apply under the CAA. I have B2 visa which is expiring. If something happened to me on those months am i protect by law because i have to wait fo this law? I am Scared to be deported on this períod.

Asked on 11/10/13, 5:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul V. Suppicich Maney, Gordon, Zeller, P.A.

Have you applied for an extension of your B2 visa? You may be able to get another six months if you do. Once your visa is expired, you will be unlawfully present and subject to deportation. Call me at 813-888-6700 to schedule a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/15, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Florida