Legal Question in Insurance Law in Florida

How do you appoint an executor of estate with no will, Mother died, 3 siblings and no will,

Asked on 10/04/13, 5:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

You need a lawyer to handle probate in Florida. I can help.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 5:03 am

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You file for the appointment of a personal representative with an intestate Estate and give notice to everyone else. Hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 6:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Florida