Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I paid a fee to break a lease for an apartment as well as several other charges they had. Now several months later I get a call from a bill collector asking for the same money all over again. Can I sue for this?

Asked on 10/03/13, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

You may have a claim against the apartment complex for putting in the bill to the collector and disparaging your credit history. You need to seek legal help.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/13, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida